We lost power last night during a storm. We had no game drive this morning because of rain so I went back to sleep for an hour or so which was nice. Out power came back on around 9:30. I went to Bayete Elephant interaction this morning. I got to feed a male, female, and baby elephant. I got to feel his tusk, tongue, behind his ears, and trunk. It was very neat! I have been busy getting all my photos edited, keyworded, and put on the African impact harddrive. I had my last game drive this evening. We saw two giraffe, wildebeest, zebra, nyala, and the cheetah brothers right after they made a kill of a baby zebra and were laying resting with full bellies. We went to the pub tonight for dinner and I learned the game of ‘crud’ on the pool table. On our way home we saw a leopard on the road very quickly!
Sunday, March 3, 2013
March 1
We lost power last night during a storm. We had no game drive this morning because of rain so I went back to sleep for an hour or so which was nice. Out power came back on around 9:30. I went to Bayete Elephant interaction this morning. I got to feed a male, female, and baby elephant. I got to feel his tusk, tongue, behind his ears, and trunk. It was very neat! I have been busy getting all my photos edited, keyworded, and put on the African impact harddrive. I had my last game drive this evening. We saw two giraffe, wildebeest, zebra, nyala, and the cheetah brothers right after they made a kill of a baby zebra and were laying resting with full bellies. We went to the pub tonight for dinner and I learned the game of ‘crud’ on the pool table. On our way home we saw a leopard on the road very quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment