



This morning we did bush encroachment conservation. I didn’t have much steam because this weekend was so tiring. I did lots of laundry by hand when we got home. Man my clothes are dirty, especially the pants I wear every day on game drives and since I hiked in them. Tonight’s game drive was all photographers on one truck again. We started off by seeing Mufasa and Savannah laying on the side of the road. They have been mating for the past two days. When lions are mating, they do so every 15-20 minutes for a few seconds. We watched them three times. Pretty wild! Next we found a herd of elephants. There were two tiny baby ele’s, one was 2 and a half months! We only go to see them for a short bit because two other game trucks showed up. Only two vehicles are allowed at one sighting. As we drove along we came upon three giraffe playing on the side of the road and we noticed at beautiful orange moonrise right behind them. It was one my favorite moments! It was almost time to head back to our camp when we heard the North Pride of lions was walking along the path just ahead. They were followed by about 20 vehicles that were leaving a meeting up the road. They were back lit by all the cars headlights. Very neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment