Sunday, March 3, 2013

Feb 27

On our game drive this morning we saw buffalo, two baby zebras, an nyala, and the cheetah brothers. After the drive five of us headed to Emdoneni cat rehabilitation for cat interaction. We saw African wild cat, caracal, cerval leopard, and the cheetah. We got a chance to pet and some of us laid next to the cheetah. I was lucky enough to have him roll to face me so we could snuggle. It was quite a moment…frightening but amazing! After cat interaction we had a nice lunch out, I had a cheeseburger and fries ☺ We did some shopping at an air conditioned craft shop ☺ Tonights drive was a sunset drive with all the photographers. I had to organize a volunteer night tonight…those who chose to take part played boggle with me.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of the sunset through tree, wild cat & the cheetahs. Oh my how brave to cuddle up next to the cheetahs...truly remarkable. (Glad I didn't know to worry about that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say SHANNON: I guess you have been in Africa long enough that you no longer fear the Wild Kingdom. I hope you had a guard around you! I had to look twice before I believed what I was seeing. Keep this one on your profile forever. Now you can play in Daniel and the Lion's Den. Mark Altoona,Pa.

      Delete