Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feb 13

This morning we took a drive to Jozini Lake for a boat cruise. It was a very large lake with animals all along the side. We saw hippo, giraffe, buffalo, wild horse, and a herd of 60 elephants! It was a great sight to see. Then we headed to Ghost Mountain Inn for some lunch and internet. I am having a hard time with internet which is frustrating. I had a grilled bacon, banana, and cheese for lunch! Quite the combination, it was sweet and salty! Tonight on our game drive we saw the cheetah brothers, giraffe, zebra and baby ( we named Zeeke), hyena and baby, elephant, impala, yellow billed horn tail (Zazu from lion king). On the drive I asked Jessie to teach us some sign language for the animal names ☺ I am very itchy because my sunburn is starting to peel!

2 comments:

  1. A herd of 60 elephants that must have been quite the sight. Just loving all your pictures Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elephants are AMAZING. You are a great photographer, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete